It is significant the contribution of USP/ESALQ in undergraduate and graduate areas of Agricultural, Environmental, Biological and Applied Social Sciences.International students can take courses as special students or as regular students in one of the seven undergraduate programs or in one of the seventeen graduate programs available at USP/ESALQ. Some of the main resources available for students on campus are:
- Main Library: the main library has the most significant collection in the area of Agricultural Sciences of the country.
- Computing facilities: the Luiz de Queiroz Campus Computer Center provides to the community of the campus with resources of computing, networking, technical support and educational services.
- Medical and dental assistance: the community of the “Luiz de Queiroz” campus is also ensured with on-campus medical and dental assistance provided by the Medical Assistance Center and the Dental Care Center.
- Restaurant: the student's restaurant is committed to providing students with low-price, nutritionally balanced, and innovative meals.
- Child care: the Child Care Center promotes each child's development in a secure environment, supporting the families of students, staff and faculty members.
- International affairs: the International Office provides support to international students, visitors, academic agreements and institution representatives seeking culture and knowledge.
- Arts and culture: campus life is enriched with artistic performances and courses such as chorus, orchestra and theater in which students, faculty, staff and the general community can perform. Specific lectures of general interest are eventually presented by scholars.
- Sports and recreation: recreational facilities are available for the practice of various sports, such as soccer, tennis, volleyball and rugby.
For information about aiport transfer, documents required when you arrive in Brazil, places to stay and post doctorate programs, click here to check a booklet for international sudents and researchs.
Picture by Gerhard Waller (USP/ESALQ - Acom)