1) The flight ticket is offered?
2) May I use the course for credits in my institution?
Yes, we will provide a transcript with the program with a total of hours and grade. The students must accomplish 70% of attendency and grade 5.0 or more in order to be considered approved.
3) Will the student be evaluated in the program?
Yes, by a seminar presentation of the student groups on topics to be provided by the Summer School coordinator during the Course.
4) Will I have access to internet?
5) May I stay longer for an intership?
6) How Do I arrive at ESALQ from the International airport?