1) The flight ticket is offered?
No, the student or the partner institution should provide the flight ticket.
2) May I use the course for credits in my institution?
Yes, we will provide a transcript with the program with a total of hours and grade. The students must accomplish 70% of attendency and grade 5.0 or more in order to be considered approved.
3) Will the student be evaluated in the program?
Yes, by a seminar presentation of the student groups on topics to be provided by the Summer School coordinator during the Course.
4) Will I have access to internet?
Yes, through EDUROAM or visitor login and password
5) May I stay longer for an intership?
Yes, with an advaced notice with deadline of June 26th through e-mail: email@example.com
6) How Do I arrive at ESALQ from the International airport?
To the students that arrive on July 13th and 14th, ESALQ will provide transport without costs from the Guarulhos Airport to ESALQ. The same for those that returno to São Paulo on July 28th or 29th.
7) May I stay longer the period of Summer School?
Yes, as an exchange student. Please, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org