- Technical assistance for industries and food processors through consulting, quality control, marketing needs and product development;
- Industrial and commercial restaurant management;
- Food safety;
- Food service;
- Laboratories of quality control, microbiology and sensorial analysis;
- Management, good manufacturing practices;
- Research in food and nutrition sciences.
|40 students/year||10 semesters|
Click here for a reference curriculum.
For more information about undergraduate courses in Food Science, click here.
Picture by Roberto Amaral